Here are the 5 best random trivia questions and answers:
- 0.1 Show Answer
- 0.2 Show Answe
- 0.3 Show Answer
- 0.4 Show Answer
- 0.5 Show Answer
- 1 4 Random Trivia Questions For Adults
- 1.1 Show Answer
- 1.2 Show Answer
- 1.3 Show Answer
- 1.4 Show Answer
- 2 5 Fun Random Trivia Questions
- 3 4 Easy Random Trivia Questions
- 3.1 Show Answer
- 3.2 Show Answer
- 3.3 Show Answer
- 3.4 Show Answer
- 4 4 Funny Random Trivia Questions
- 5 4 Random Trivia For Kids
- 6 4 Hard Random Trivia Questions
- 7 4 Random History Trivia Questions
- 7.1 Show Answer
- 7.2 Show Answer
- 7.3 Show Answer
- 7.4 Show Answer
- 8 4 Random Thanksgiving Trivia Questions
- 9 4 Random Christmas Trivia Questions
- 10 4 Random Bible Trivia Questions
- 10.1 Show Answer
- 10.2 Show Answer
- 10.3 Show Answer
- 10.4 Show Answer
- 11 7 Random Halloween Trivia
- 11.1 Show Answer
- 11.2 Show Answer
- 11.3 Show Answer
- 11.4 Show Answer
- 11.5 Show Answer
- 11.6 Show Answer
- 12 7 Random 80s Trivia Questions And Answers
- 12.1 View Answer
- 12.2 View Answer
- 12.3 View Answer
- 12.4 View Answer
- 12.5 View Answer
- 12.6 View Answer
- 12.7 View Answer
- 13 7 Random Animal Trivia Questions
- 13.1 View Answer
- 13.2 View Answer
- 13.3 View Answer
- 13.4 View Answer
- 13.5 View Answer
- 13.6 View Answer
- 13.7 View Answer
- 14 4 Random Bar Trivia Questions
- 14.1 View Answer
- 14.2 View Answer
- 14.3 View Answer
- 14.4 View Answer
- 15 5 Random Beer Trivia
- 15.1 View Answer
- 15.2 View Answer
- 15.3 View Answer
- 15.4 View Answer
- 15.5 View Answer
- 16 4 Random Food Trivia
- 17 6 Random Music Trivia Questions And Answers
- 17.1 View Answer
- 17.2 View Answer
- 17.3 View Answer
- 17.4 View Answer
- 17.5 View Answer
- 17.6 View Answer
- 18 7 Random Movie Trivia Questions
- 18.1 View Answer
- 18.2 View Answer
- 18.3 View Answer
- 18.4 View Answer
- 18.5 View Answer
- 18.6 View Answer
- 18.7 View Answer
- 19 5 Random Cartoon Trivia
- 19.1 View Answer
- 19.2 View Answer
- 19.3 View Answer
- 19.4 View Answer
- 19.5 View Answer
- 20 4 Random Pop Culture Trivia
- 20.1 View Answer
- 20.2 View Answer
- 20.3 View Answer
- 20.4 View Answer
- 21 Downloadable And Printable List Of Random Trivia Questions And Answers
- 22 More Awesome Ice Breaker Games And Questions To Ask
- 23 How To Pick The Best Random Trivia Questions
1. On Every Continent, There Is A City Named What?
2. What Is The Official Nickname Of Texas?
3. Which Planet Is The Hottest In The Solar System?
4. What Is The Most Common Letter In The English Alphabet?
5. Which Country Was The Caesar Salad Invented In?
4 Random Trivia Questions For Adults
If you’re looking for more mature questions to ask, it’s best to choose questions that appeal to older generations. That’s why these trivia questions for adults are a perfect fit.
Here are 4 random trivia questions for adults:
6. Which Nuts Are Used To Make Marzipan?
7. What Body Part Is Reshaped In Plastic Surgery Known As “Rhinoplasty”?
8. If A Male Donkey Is A Jack, What Is The Female Called?
9. The Beaver Is The National Emblem Of Which Country?
5 Fun Random Trivia Questions
If you’re looking for questions that inject a little enjoyment into your game or conversation, it’s best to choose fitting questions – such as these fun trivia questions.
Here are 5 fun random trivia questions:
10. How Many Teeth Does An Aardvark Have?
11. What Is The Diameter Of Earth?
12. What Is The Driest Continent?
13. What Is Japanese Sake Made From?
14. How Many Hearts Does An Octopus Have?
4 Easy Random Trivia Questions
Okay, so the last few questions might have been a little tricky. But that’s okay, cause you can refer to these super easy trivia questions for a bit of a break.
Here are 4 easy random trivia questions:
15. Pharaoh Is The Title Given To The Rulers Of Which Ancient Country?
17. What’s The Hardest Rock?
18. In A Website Browser Address Bar, What Does “Www” Stand For?
4 Funny Random Trivia Questions
If you’re aiming to make people laugh with your questions, it’s best to choose only the best funny trivia questions.
Here are 4 funny random trivia questions:
19. Who Were High Heels Originally Invented For?
20. What Animal Can Clean Its Own Ear With Its Tongue?
21. What Did The First Vending Machine Dispense?
22. Coprastastaphobia Is The Fear Of What?
4 Random Trivia For Kids
Kids love trivia, and making your game a bit kid-friendly is always a good plan. In order to do this, you need to use this trivia for kids.
Here are 4 random trivia for kids:
23. In Which Galaxy Do We Live?
24. Which Is The Smallest Breed Of Dog?
25. What Is The Only Fruit That Has Its Seeds On The Outside?
26. What Vitamin Does The Sun’s Ultraviolet Rays Help The Skin Produce?
4 Hard Random Trivia Questions
No trivia night is complete without a few difficult questions. If you really want to stump your friends, try these hard trivia questions.
Here are 4 hard random trivia questions:
27. What Is The World’s Most Venomous Fish?
28. What Are A Group Of Hippos Referred As?
29. What Is The Family Name Of The Ruling Dynasty Of Monaco?
30. What Does A Scoville Unit Measure?
4 Random History Trivia Questions
History is incredibly interesting. When we learn about history, we can learn from the mistakes of those who came before us. Inject some history into your trivia session with these history trivia questions.
Here are 4 random history trivia questions:
31. Tanks Were Used In Battle For The First Time In Which Conflict?
32. What City Did Starbucks Open Its First Store In 1971?
33. Where Did Heineken Beer Originate?
34. The Statue Of Liberty Was Given To The US By Which Country?
4 Random Thanksgiving Trivia Questions
Thanksgiving is one of the oldest American holidays, but how much do you really know about it? Find out with these Thanksgiving trivia questions.
Here are 4 random Thanksgiving trivia questions:
35. When Did Thanksgiving Originate?
36. What’s The Busiest Travel Day Of The Year?
37. Name The Only Place In Australia, Which Celebrates Thanksgiving?
38. Which Is The Traditional Sauce For Thanksgiving?
4 Random Christmas Trivia Questions
How well do you know Christmas? If you’d like to learn more about this age-old holiday, why not check out some Christmas trivia questions?
Here are 4 Christmas trivia questions:
39. Which Country Is The Largest Exporter Of Christmas Trees?
42. What Was The First Company That Used Santa Claus In Advertising?
41. Who Once Stole Christmas?
42. How Do You Say “Merry Christmas” In Spanish?
4 Random Bible Trivia Questions
Do you think you’re an expert on the bible? Well, now’s the time to prove it with these bible trivia questions.
Here are 4 random bible trivia questions:
43. Which One Of These Books Is Not Classed As A Book Of History?
44. From Which Country Did Moses Help The Israelites Escape From Slavery?
45. What Job Did Jesus’ Earthly Father, Joseph, Do?
46. What Does Israel Mean?
7 Random Halloween Trivia
Halloween is a very special holiday that people all over the world enjoy wholeheartedly. But how much do you really know about Halloween? Find out with this Halloween trivia.
Here are 7 random Halloween trivia:
47. In What Country Did Carving Jack O’ Lanterns Originate?
48. Name The Magician Who Died In Halloween?
49. On Which Date We Celebrate Halloween?
51. What’s The Most Popular Candy For Halloween?
52. Each Year, How Much Pounds Of Candy Corn Is Produced?
53. Name The Person Who First Made The Jack-O-Lantern?
7 Random 80s Trivia Questions And Answers
Test your knowledge of all things 80s with these random 80s trivia questions and answers. From 80s movies to popular games played in the 80s, see how much you know about the decade that gave us breakdancing and big hair.
Here are 7 random 80s trivia questions and answers:
54. In Stand By Me, What Were River Phoenix And His Friends Searching For?
55. Which Was Not The Right Way For A Girl To Wear Jeans?
56. In 1980, Mount St. Helens Erupted In What US State Killing 57 People?
57. Created In 1980 By Namco, What Video Gaming Icon, Hungry For Pellets, Made His Debut In Arcades?
58. What Was E.T.’S Favorite Candy?
59. Who Sang ‘Oh, Yeah’ In 1985?
60. What Was Terri’s Occupation On ‘Three’s Company’?
7 Random Animal Trivia Questions
These random animal trivia questions will take anyone off guard, they won’t know what’s next to come. One things for sure though, they’ll have a great time learning all these new and random animal facts that they can tweet about.
Here are 7 random animal trivia questions:
61. What Animal Closes Its Eyes When Swimming?
62. In What Music Key Does A Housefly Buzz?
63. How Do Ants Find Their Way Back To Their Nests?
64. What Do You Call A Group Of Ferrets?
65. True Or False. Do Tigers Have Striped Skin?
66. Catfish, Have How Many Taste Buds All Over Their Body?
67. How Do Bees Communicate With Each Other?
4 Random Bar Trivia Questions
Whether you’re at a bar, club or just at home, use these random bar trivia questions to entertain just about anyone who likes to drink. You never know, the next question could be about the drink in your hand.
Here are 4 random bar trivia questions:
68. What’s The Highest Score You Can Reach In Ten Pin Bowling?
69. What Is The Minimum Age Of Horses Required To Be To Participate In Derby Races?
70. Where Did Karaoke Originate?
71. Name A Popular American Jewelry Store Owned By Donald Trump?
5 Random Beer Trivia
Beer is man’s best friend. Beer has been alive in the world for as long as anyone can remember. It’s just right that you know random things about your favorite beverage.
These random beer trivia will get you drunk on the right kind of trivia knowledge.
Here are 5 random beer trivia:
72. A Fatal ‘Beer Flood’ In 1814 Caused By A Tidal Wave Of 388,000 Gallons Of Beer Occurred In Which City?
73. What Country Does Keo Beer Originate From?
74. Who Traditionally Brewed Beer?
75. True Or False – The Moon Has A Crater Called Beer.
76. What Part Of The Body Is A Beer Meant To Strengthen?
4 Random Food Trivia
Everyone loves food. Everyone loves food trivia. These random food trivia will satisfy your cravings to find more about your favorite food.
Here are 4 random food trivia:
77. An Affogato Is An Italian Dessert Of Coffee And What Ingredient?
78. Morel Is A Variety Of What?
79. What Ingredient Makes A Soufflé Rise?
80. Which Type Of Pasta Translates As “Little Worms”?
6 Random Music Trivia Questions And Answers
Test your fellow music lovers with these random music trivia questions and answers. This round of trivia has all the best music questions from rock to pop and even maybe a little orchestra… You never know!
Here are 6 random music trivia questions and answers:
81. In Which Year Were The US Grammy Awards Started?
82. Which Beatles Song Was Banned From The BBC For Its Lyrics?
83. Stewart Copeland Was The Drummer With Which Band?
84. Studies Have Shown That Termites Chew Wood Up To Two Times Faster When Listening To Which Genre Of Music?
85. Which Is The Only One Of The Four Basic Mathematical Symbols (+, –,×, ÷) That Isn’t The Title Of An Ed Sheeran Album?
86. Whose 2013 World Tour Was Called ‘The Mrs. Carter Show’?
7 Random Movie Trivia Questions
For anyone who loves watching any movie genre, these random movie trivia questions should be a breeze. Who says you need to have a favorite genre? All movies deserve to be viewed!
Here are 7 random movie trivia questions:
87. What Superpower Does Violet Have In The Movie “The Incredibles”?
88. In “The Dark Knight Rises”, Bane Says That He Is What Kind Of Evil?
89. Where Is “Brokeback Mountain” In The Film Brokeback Mountain?
90. How Many Children Are In The Von Trapp Family In The Sound Of Music?
91. How Much Weight Did Actress Anne Hathaway Have To Drop To Portray Fantine In The 2012 Film Les Misérables?
92. What Was Jenny And Forrest’s Sons Name In Forrest Gump?
93. Who Was The First Character To Die In The Horror Film Psycho 3?
5 Random Cartoon Trivia
Who said cartoons were only for kids? Revisit your favorite cartoons from when you were a child (and even those now that you’re an adult!) with these random cartoon trivia.
Here are 5 random cartoon trivia:
94. In The Simpsons, What Is Ned Flanders’s Wife’s Name?
95. What Is The Date Of Superman’s Birthday?
96. What Cartoon Strip Has Never Had An Adult Appear In It?
97. Which Show Features An Organization Of Kids Battling Adult And Teen Tyranny?
98. Which Character Has His Own Show About How He Invents Things In His Lab?
4 Random Pop Culture Trivia
The best kind of pop culture trivia are those that just gets blurted out. No theme, no rules, just fun, just anything about pop culture.
This list will help you come up with the most random pop culture trivia ever for when you need it for trivia night or just a normal day.
Here are 4 random pop culture trivia:
99. Who Is The Main Character In The Hunger Games?
100. What Is The Name Of The Bean Sculpture In Chicago?
101. Fans Spotted A Modern Item Accidentally Left In A Scene In Little Women. What Was It?
102. What Is Future Nostalgia?
Downloadable And Printable List Of Random Trivia Questions And Answers
Here is a downloadable and printable list of Random trivia questions and answers (right click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Awesome Ice Breaker Games And Questions To Ask
If you’re still looking for different questions to ask a crush or anyone else for that matter, there are plenty more options out there. Check out these funny and interesting questions to ask someone:
- Up for a game of truth or dare? Check out this truth or dare questions for all kinds of interesting ideas for your next game.
- If you’re just meeting someone for the first time, you might want to check out these funny ice breaker games. These games will help you get rid of that initial awkwardness.
- Another interesting game to play is “never have I ever.” To make this game fun, you need to ask the right questions… And that’s why you should choose these never have I ever questions.
How To Pick The Best Random Trivia Questions
Whether you’re organizing a trivia night or you’re simply looking for some interesting new facts to teach your friends, it’s important to choose the best random trivia questions and answers. So how do you do this? What makes a good trivia question? Check out this short guide.
Here’s how to pick the best random trivia questions:
1. Choose A Good Range Of Questions
When choosing random trivia questions and answers, it’s important to choose a solid range. Don’t just focus on questions relating to one topic, like pop culture trivia or geography.
Instead, make your questions as varied as possible. When you choose a good range of topics, you ensure that everyone has a chance to excel.
2. Don’t Make It Too Easy (Or Too Hard)
Another good top is to choose random trivia questions and answers that are neither too hard nor too easy. Sure, you can throw a couple of tricky questions in there, but don’t make them all way too hard. That’s no fun.
On the flip side, don’t make them all super easy. It’s easy to underestimate people’s intelligence, and you might be surprised at how knowledgeable your friends are.
4. Let Everyone Pick A Few Questions
If one person picks all the random trivia questions and answers, you can probably guess what’ll happen. That’s right, they’ll know all the answers.
To create a fair game, let everyone pick a few questions – or better yet, let someone who’s not even going to play pick. This way, no one will have an unfair advantage.