Here are the 10 best Nintendo Switch accessories.
- 0.0.1 1. DYIXIN 13 In 1 Accessories And Carrying Case
- 0.0.2 2. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- 0.0.3 3. AmFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 0.0.4 4. Orzly Carry Case
- 0.0.5 5. FastSnail Grips
- 0.0.6 6. PowerA Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Dock
- 0.0.7 7. HORI Compact Playstand
- 0.0.8 8. Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R)
- 0.0.9 9. FastSnail Controller Charger
- 0.0.10 10. Zadii Hard Carrying Case
- 1 Nintendo Switch Accessories Compatible With PC
- 1.0.1 11. KINGEAR Wireless Controller
- 1.0.2 12. RUNMUS Gaming Headset
- 1.0.3 13.STOGA Gamepad Wireless Controller
- 1.0.4 14. HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset
- 1.0.5 15. Corsair HS60 – 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset W/USB DAC
- 1.0.6 16. Exlene® Wireless Controller Gamepad
- 1.0.7 17. STOGA Wireless Controller
- 2 More Awesome Buying Guide Posts
- 3 How To Pick The Best Nintendo Switch Accessory
1. DYIXIN 13 In 1 Accessories And Carrying Case
This carrying case is loaded with other accessories, including a clear case, play stand, screen protector and thumb grips!
2. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
When you really need control to beat the next level, this Xbox-controller-shaped Pro Controller is key.
3. AmFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Nobody thinks they need a screen protector until its too late. These tempered glass protectors have incredible visibility and strength.
4. Orzly Carry Case
Don’t let the slim size of this case fool you, it’s got a place for everything you need and hard walls to keep it all safe.
5. FastSnail Grips
Snap your Joy Cons into these wear-resistant grips for increased control.
6. PowerA Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Dock
Charge 4 Joy Cons at a time and use the indicator lights to check their status.
7. HORI Compact Playstand
This collapsible stand lets you charge while playing, and has rubber grips and an adjustable angle for your comfort.
8. Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R)
Another set of Joy Cons will really let you share the joy.
9. FastSnail Controller Charger
Charge your Joy Cons and your Pro Controller using this dock/stand combo.
10. Zadii Hard Carrying Case
This carrying case is no joke. With foam padding and cutouts for each component, your Switch is safe and sound.
Nintendo Switch Accessories Compatible With PC
Gaming accessories can get pricey, so finding ones that will do double duty and work with more than one console is a must.
Here are 8 Nintendo Switch accessories compatible with PC:
11. KINGEAR Wireless Controller
This clear blue controller is ergonomically designed and has an impressive 8 meter range.
12. RUNMUS Gaming Headset
With 7.1 surround sound, this headset will make it feel like you’re in the game.
13.STOGA Gamepad Wireless Controller
This Super Nintendo style controller is a must have for old school gamers and 90s kids.
14. HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset
Swivel the microphone out of the way while you’re playing Switch, and adjust the volume directly on the headset’s ear cup.
15. Corsair HS60 – 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset W/USB DAC
With metal construction and plush memory foam adjustable ear cups, this headset is durable and comfortable.
16. Exlene® Wireless Controller Gamepad
This Game Cube inspired controller is a great addition to any gamer’s collection.
17. STOGA Wireless Controller
This wireless controller will give you up to 5 hours of play time.
More Awesome Buying Guide Posts
Looking for more gaming accessories or buying guides? Check out these posts below.
- Check out these awesome PS4 accessories.
- We found all the best Xbox One accessories.
- It’s never too early to start looking for Christmas Gift Ideas for Men.
How To Pick The Best Nintendo Switch Accessory
Picking an accessory for your Switch shouldn’t be difficult. Just ask yourself these 2 questions.
Here is how to pick the best Nintendo Switch accessory:
1. How Do I Use My Switch?
Do you travel with your switch, or it does it stay at home? Do you play for marathon sessions, or just a quick game here and there? How you play will determine whether you’ll need a carrying case, a charging stand, or additional controllers.
2. How Big Is My Budget?
Once you know what your biggest priority is, decide how much you’re willing to spend and compare your options. Pick something that won’t break the bank, but that has everything you need.