Job Search Engines
1. IndeedIndeed is one of the best job search engines that you can trust and rely on to find the best job for yourself.The website was created in 2004 with a simple motive that is to help people finding jobs. After 15 years, this one has become one of the most popular job search engine consisting of 250 million monthly users and almost ten job listings every minute. There are thousands of industries, companies, and people who are looking to hire freelancers who are providing the information for the job openings.Job seekers would find every kind of job for themselves, from freelancing to a top-notch high skilled job. Users can easily search for the job by listing the job title, salary range, experience level, location, etc. So there would be so many filters which you can use to find the perfect job for yourself.Moreover, it’s a free website and users won’t have to pay any subscription fee to find jobs. Although setting up an account would be useful as you can get job alerts via emails. Users can upload their resumes and wait till the recruiter contact them. There are so many helpful tools present on the website. Lastly, the website features an intuitive interface so no one would have any problem using the job search engine.
2. LinkedInLinkedIn is another best job search engine that you can find. This one doesn’t need an introduction and you might have heard of it before. But for the sake of our readers, we are going to tell you why this one is considered one of the best job search engines.LinkedIn was launched in 2003 and at present, it has around 800 million registrations from all across the world. This one acts as a database for the job opening, resume platform, and a social networking tool as well. This one is a little different as it allows job seekers to directly add the recruiters and this is what makes it one of a kind.The profile of the user would act as a digital resume so when they apply for the job, their resumer would be automatically sent to the recruiters. This saves time for both the job seeker and job provider as well. Although one has to put a lot of effort to create a perfect job profile on LinkedIn.Users can send the connection request to the job recruiters, just like sending a request to Facebook. If a recruiter liked the profile of job seekers then they can directly message them and offer them job opportunities as well. There is a premium offer as well, for which the users have to pay to get additional features. Overall this one is a pretty good job search engine to trust.
3. MonsterMonster is our next pick for the best job search engine that you can find. This one was founded in 1994 which makes it one of the oldest job search engines on our list. The job search engine makes a leading choice for job seekers as there are thousands of job opportunities and good salaries.Although these job search engines feature fewer job filters, still give you quality results for your job searches. There are about 29 resumes and around 7 thousand queries are uploaded every minute. Job seekers can search for any kind of job such as full-time, part-time, freelance, etc.This one too is free to use a job search engine and you won’t have to sign up although it would take a few minutes and you will get more perks as well. Users can also save the job positions and queries to look at later. The job search can be done by applying filters like area, job position, company, position length, experience level, salary, etc.
4. FlexJobsFlexJobs is our next pick for the best job search engine list and this won’t disappoint you either. This one is helpful for those who are looking for remote jobs. The search engine was created in 2007 by Sara Sutton who was struggling to find legitimate, flexible, and work from home opportunities.This one features job listings from over five thousand companies from all around the world. The focus of the website is to provide remote job opportunities for the people who are looking for them and the job search engine is living up to their promise so far.Job seekers would find jobs in 50 categories and for different positions as well.This one is not a free job search engine and users have to pay a subscription fee, which isn’t very high. Users would get some perks on a few deals and career counseling as well. Overall if you are looking to find a remote job, you should certainly look for this job search engine.
5. GlassdoorGlassdoor is another best job search engine that you might find helpful. This one was created in 2008 and it is one of the latest job search engines so far.Millions of people are connected to Glassdoor as they find a huge database for the jobs and company reviews as well. Users would get to know the detailed information about the company they are applying for and the job position they are looking forward to joining as well.The user-friendly interface is pretty impressive too where users won’t have to do much. Just create a profile of themselves, upload a resume, turn on the email alerts and they would have a few job offers to consider as well.
6. CareerBuilderNext on our list of best job search engines is CareerBuilder. This one has been there with us for almost 20 years now and it has become one of the leading choices for job seekers as well.This website collects the job opening directly from the employers and it also lists down the local jobs that feature in the newspapers as well. What’s most impressive for this job search engine is, you would find every detail on the job opening to help you to make an informed decision. Overall this one is the job search engine that you have to check out if you are all for the legitimate job openings around you.
7. LaddersLadders, also known as the home of $100k careers, provides a list of jobs that at least pay 100 thousand dollars per year. This is why the people who are looking for high paying jobs find Ladders as one of the best places to find jobs. This one also acts as a career newsroom and networking platform as well as a job-finding website.Jobs are categorized into different sectors so it would be easy for the users to find a job that is most suitable for them. You can filter the search and add your favorite job titles, so if there would be an opportunity for that job title, you would get an alert and have a chance to get that job as well.This one is also a paid job search engine and there are many subscription plans to choose from. Given the opportunities, you would find on the job search engine, it’s well worth the money.
8. LinkUpLinkUp, too, is one of the best job search engines to use in 2021. This one uses proprietary technology to find the best jobs from the web. It features a quality database and job listings to provide its users a quality experience.Here too people can find jobs according to their preferences using many filters and categories. The job search engine is always being updated to provide you the latest job openings. Although the users can browse the search engine without actually signing up although they would get more perks if they sign up.
9. SimplyHiredThe name says it’s all, doesn’t it? Well, SimplyHired too is a popular job search engine that you can rely on. The most impressive thing about this job search engine is it’s functionality and customization features that let you search and save your desired job positions and opening.Users would get a long list of filters which would help them to narrow down the perfect job for them. This one too keeps updating the new job openings and gives alerts as well. Overall you can easily try out this job website to find the ideal job.
10. SnagajobSnagajob is undoubtedly one of the job search engines that you can find these days. It was launched in 2000 and it has become one of the best job search engines for hourly jobs. The job search engines hold around 100 million job seekers and there are more than 700 thousand employers as well.The easy-to-use interface is a big attraction for people who not familiar with job search engines. Job seekers can find a job in many sectors including healthcare, customer services, hospitality, security, delivery, etc. Here, too, you can create a profile and fill out the important information and find jobs for free.
11. Zip RecruiterOur next pick for the best job search engine is Zip Recruiter. This one has also become one of the largest job search engines that you can look for.The job search engine provides a lot of job opportunities to job seekers by listing out thousands of job openings from different sectors. This one is a decent job search engine that would get you a job opening when you search for the jobs entering the keywords and location. This one can provide you your dream job, so you can try it out sometime.