Here are the 6 best Bible trivia questions:
- 0.1 Show Answer
- 0.2 Show Answer
- 0.3 Show Answer
- 0.4 Show Answer
- 0.5 Show Answer
- 0.6 Show Answer
- 1 6 Random Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
- 1.1 Show Answer
- 1.2 Show Answer
- 1.3 Show Answer
- 1.4 Show Answer
- 1.5 Show Answer
- 1.6 Show Answer
- 2 5 Bible Trivia Questions For Adults
- 2.1 Show Answer
- 2.2 Show Answer
- 2.3 Show Answer
- 2.4 Show Answer
- 2.5 Show Answer
- 3 6 Easy Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
- 3.1 Show Answer
- 3.2 Show Answer
- 3.3 Show Answer
- 3.4 Show Answer
- 3.5 Show Answer
- 3.6 Show Answer
- 4 5 Hard Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
- 4.1 Show Answer
- 4.2 Show Answer
- 4.3 Show Answe
- 4.4 Show Answer
- 4.5 Show Answer
- 5 6 Fun Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
- 5.1 Show Answer
- 5.2 Show Answer
- 5.3 Show Answer
- 5.4 Show Answe
- 5.5 Show Answer
- 5.6 Show Answer
- 6 4 Funny Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
- 6.1 Show Answer
- 6.2 Show Answer
- 6.3 Show Answer
- 6.4 Show Answer
- 7 5 Bible Trivia Questions For Kids
- 7.1 Show Answer
- 7.2 Show Answer
- 7.3 Show Answer
- 7.4 Show Answer
- 7.5 Show Answer
- 8 4 Bible History Trivia Questions
- 8.1 Show Answer
- 8.2 Show Answer
- 8.3 Show Answer
- 8.4 Show Answer
- 9 3 Animals In The Bible Trivia Questions
- 10 3 Movies About The Bible Trivia Questions
- 10.1 Show Answer
- 10.2 Show Answer
- 10.3 Show Answer
- 11 Downloadable And Printable List Of Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
- 12 More Awesome Ice Breaker Games And Questions To Ask
- 13 How To Pick The Best Bible Trivia Questions
1. How Old Is The Old Testament?
2. Who Is The Oldest Person Written In The Bible?
3. What Is The Shortest Verse In The Bible?
4. According To The Gospels, Which Literary Genre Does Jesus Implement To Help Preach His Message?
5. Whose Example Does Paul Say Christians Should Follow In Chapter 5 Of Ephesians?
6. In 1 Corinthians, Which Is The Greatest Of The Imperishable Qualities?
6 Random Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
These random trivia questions and answers are so random that you’ll start to wonder if they were even in the Bible. You’ve probably never heard about these facts, but now you’ll know them.
Here are 5 random bible trivia questions:
7. What Is The Youngest Book In The Old Testament?
8. What Is The Last Word Of The Bible?
9. How Many Prophecies Does The Bible Have?
10. What Is The Longest Verse In The Bible?
11. What Was Ruth’s Husband Called?
12. What Did Joshua Command To Stay Still?
5 Bible Trivia Questions For Adults
The following trivia questions for adults are those that we have always known but need a refresher to remember. There’s no doubt that these questions will be more enjoyable for older people.
Here are 5 bible trivia questions for adults:
13. Around What Sea Did Jesus Call His First Apostles?
14. The Total Number Of Years The Israelite Spent In Captivity Is?
15. Where Did Jesus Grow Up After Returning From Egypt?
16. What Does Jesus Say About Judging Others?
17. Who Is The Author Of The Book Of Revelation?
6 Easy Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
If you’re looking for easy trivia questions that anyone knows the answer to, then you’ve come to the right place. Anyone will absolutely find these questions entertaining because they can answer it right away.
Here are 6 easy bible trivia questions:
18. How Many Plagues Did God Send On Egypt?
19. How Many Brothers Did Joseph Have?
20. Who Were Adam And Eve’s Three Sons Listed In The Bible?
21. Through What Did God Speak To Moses In The Desert?
22. How Many Days Did God Take To Create The World?
23. What Four Books Tell About Jesus’ Life On Earth?
5 Hard Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
Challenge yourself and the people around you with these hard trivia questions that will make anyone think long and hard. These questions might be difficult, but they will definitely make you learn a new thing or two.
Here are 5 hard bible trivia questions:
24. At Which Place Did Jesus’ Crucifixion Take Place?
25. John The Baptist’s Father Was?
26. At What Age Did Moses Die?
27. What Is The Name Of The Wood Noah Used In Building His Ark?
28. How Many Pieces Of Silver Did Joseph’s Brothers Receive From Joseph’s Sale Into Slavery?
6 Fun Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
Learning about the Bible isn’t boring at all. Have fun knowing more about the most famous book with these fun trivia questions that are guaranteed to make what seems to be boring interesting.
Here are 6 fun bible trivia questions:
29. How Tall Was Goliath?
30. How Many Hours Do You Need In Order To Read The Whole Bible Aloud?
31. How Many Bibles Are Sold Every Minute?
32. How Many “Do Not Fear” Verses In The Bible? Answer: 365, One For Each Day Of The Year
33. How Small Is The Nano Bible Being The Smallest Bible In The World?
34. What Is The Longest Word In The Bible?
4 Funny Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
If you think the Bible is a serious book, think again. These funny trivia questions will have you laughing while learning more about the Bible. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone!
Here are 4 funny Bible trivia questions:
35. Jesus Is Not An Only Child. How Many Siblings Did He Have?
36. It Is Not Every Day An Animal Begins To Talk. Who Actually Had An Argument With His Donkey?
37. What Are The First Three Words In The Bible?
38. Who Was The Shortest Reigning King At 7 Days?
5 Bible Trivia Questions For Kids
Kids should know Bible trivia as much as adults do. This trivia for kids will add knowledge to the little ones as well as give them something entertaining to think of. Use these Bible trivia for kids.
Here are 5 Bible trivia questions for kids:
39. What Animal Does Moses Compare The People Of Israel To When Speaking To The Lord?
40. What Did King Solomon Ask God To Give Him?
41. What Instrument Did David Play?
42. After Noah Got Off The Boat, What Sign Did God Give To Showed His Promise To Never Flood The World Again?
43. How Many People Did Jesus Feed With Five Loaves Of Bread And Two Fish?
4 Bible History Trivia Questions
The Bible has become a big part of history. There has been a lot of proof that the accounts in the Bible are true. This makes the bible a very historical piece of writing. These history trivia questions will have you thinking how amazing it was that the accounts in the Bible may really have happened in history.
Here are 4 Bible history trivia questions:
44. How Many Versions Of The Bible Are In Circulation?
45. Who Wrote The Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, And Deuteronomy?
46. In 1930, The World’s Biggest Bible Was Created Weighing 1,094 Pounds By Whom?
47. Who Wrote The New Testament In The First Century AD?
3 Animals In The Bible Trivia Questions
The bible covers many topics, but there’s a strong emphasis on animals throughout. Test your bible knowledge with these animal trivia questions.
Here are 3 animal trivia questions:
48. In The Book Of Revelation, Death Rides This Animal.
49. During The Ten Plagues, These Animals Came Out Of The River Nile.
50. These Animals Devoured Ahab’s Wife.
3 Movies About The Bible Trivia Questions
Because the bible is such a popular book, there have been many films based on it. Test your knowledge of these bible movies with these movie trivia questions.
Here are 3 movies about the bible trivia questions:
51. In Mel Gibson’s “Passion Of The Christ” What Cameo Did Mel Gibson Make?
52. He Was An Actor Who Was Known For His Dalliance With A Pretty Woman. Who Also Starred In The Title Role Of The 1985 Movie “King David”?
53. In The Film Prince Of Egypt, Who Voiced Over For Both Moses And God?
Downloadable And Printable List Of Bible Trivia Questions And Answers
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Bible trivia questions and answers (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Awesome Ice Breaker Games And Questions To Ask
If you’re looking for more questions to ask your friends and peers to break the ice, we’ve got all kinds for you below.
- You know a lot about the Bible now, but do you know enough about Thanksgiving? These Thanksgiving trivia questions will help you know things about thanksgiving you didn’t know before.
- Getting to know new people doesn’t have to be awkward as long as you’re armed with these fun ice breaker games that anyone will enjoy.
- Get goosebumps with these Halloween trivia that might just scare your friends.
- You’ll know more about your friends and how they view you and each other with these most likely to questions. Everyone’s guaranteed to have fun.
- For fun and amusing time with your friends, why not try some never have I ever games? Everyone will laugh, no doubt.
How To Pick The Best Bible Trivia Questions
It’s not really easy to choose the right Bible trivia questions to ask others. If you’re looking for the right questions for the best trivia quiz that you’re trying to build, there are things to consider.
Here is how to pick the best Bible trivia questions:
1. Consider Who You’re Asking
Knowing who you’re going to ask these questions is important. It would be hard to ask someone the easy questions when you know they know the Bible from front to back, right?
2. Choose Both Easy And Hard
Mix your questions up. Make sure to have both easy and hard questions on your list. You can then be sure that your friends and peers will not only have fun, but they’ll also be challenged.
3. Make Sure It’s Something They Will Learn From
Above all, when making a list, it’s important that whoever you’re asking will get something out of your questions. Include questions that have some valuable knowledge in them.