Here are the 8 best bar trivia questions:
- 0.1 Show Answer
- 0.2 Show Answer
- 0.3 Show Answer
- 0.4 Show Answer
- 0.5 Show Answer
- 0.6 Show Answer
- 0.7 Show Answer
- 0.8 Show Answer
- 1 9 Fun Bar Trivia Questions
- 1.1 Show Answe
- 1.2 Show Answer
- 1.3 Show Answer
- 1.4 Show Answer
- 1.5 Show Answer
- 1.6 Show Answer
- 1.7 Show Answer
- 1.8 Show Answer
- 1.9 Show Answe
- 2 13 Funny Bar Trivia Questions
- 2.1 Show Answer
- 2.2 Show Answer
- 2.3 Show Answer
- 2.4 Show Answer
- 2.5 Show Answer
- 2.6 Show Answer
- 2.7 Show Answe
- 2.8 Show Answer
- 2.9 Show Answer
- 2.10 Show Answer
- 2.11 Show Answer
- 2.12 Show Answer
- 3 9 Easy Bar Trivia Questions
- 3.1 Show Answer
- 3.2 Show Answer
- 3.3 Show Answer
- 3.4 Show Answer
- 3.5 Show Answer
- 3.6 Show Answer
- 3.7 Show Answer
- 3.8 Show Answer
- 4 6 Bar Trivia Questions For Adults
- 4.1 Show Answer
- 4.2 Show Answer
- 4.3 Show Answer
- 4.4 Show Answer
- 4.5 Show Answer
- 4.6 Show Answer
- 5 6 Hard Bar Trivia Questions
- 5.1 Show Answer
- 5.2 Show Answer
- 5.3 Show Answer
- 5.4 Show Answer
- 5.5 Show Answer
- 6 6 Random Bar Trivia Questions
- 6.1 Show Answer
- 6.2 Show Answer
- 6.3 Show Answe
- 6.4 Show Answer
- 6.5 Show Answer
- 6.6 Show Answer
- 7 3 Bar Music Trivia Questions
- 8 6 Bar History Trivia Questions
- 8.1 Show Answer
- 8.2 Show Answer
- 8.3 Show Answer
- 8.4 Show Answer
- 8.5 Show Answer
- 8.6 Show Answe
- 9 6 Bar Movie Trivia Questions
- 9.1 Show Answer
- 9.2 Show Answer
- 9.3 Show Answe
- 9.4 Show Answer
- 9.5 Show Answer
- 9.6 Show Answe
- 10 5 80s Bar Trivia Questions
- 10.1 Show Answer
- 10.2 Show Answer
- 10.3 Show Answer
- 10.4 Show Answer
- 10.5 Show Answe
- 11 7 Halloween Bar Trivia
- 11.1 Show Answer
- 11.2 Show Answer
- 11.3 Show Answer
- 11.4 Show Answer
- 11.5 Show Answer
- 11.6 Show Answer
- 11.7 Show Answer
- 12 5 Thanksgiving Bar Trivia Questions
- 12.1 Show Answer
- 12.2 Show Answer
- 12.3 Show Answer
- 12.4 Show Answe
- 13 7 Christmas Bar Trivia Questions
- 13.1 Show Answer
- 13.2 Show Answer
- 13.3 Show Answer
- 13.4 Show Answer
- 13.5 Show Answer
- 13.6 Show Answer
- 14 Downloadable And Printable List Of Bar Trivia Questions
- 15 More Awesome Ice Breaker Games And Questions
- 16 How To Pick The Best Bar Trivia Questions
1. In A Bar, If You Were To Order A Boilermaker, What Would You Get?
2. Oktoberfest In Germany Is Celebrated With What Drink?
3. Which Country Is Responsible For Giving Us Pizza And Pasta?
4. Which Kind Of Alcohol Is Russia Notoriously Known For?
5. What Is Called When A Bottle Of Champagne Is Opened With A Sword?
6. Pulque Is A Beer Made From What?
7. A ‘Milk Punch’ Is Made Up Of Milk, Sugar, And What Alcohol?
8. “Alcohol” Is A Word Derived From Which Language?
9 Fun Bar Trivia Questions
The lockdown restrictions are now easing up. But it might take a while before you can start hanging out with your buddies like you used to. Until then, your diary is lined up with virtual quarantines, birthday parties, Zoom dates, and of course – quizzes.
If you’re suffering from quiz fatigue but still need to shock and awe your audience with your prowess, Mantelligence has your back. Kick back, pour a glass of your favorite brew, and test your knowledge with our fun trivia questions.
Here are 9 fun trivia questions:
9. Where Did Backgammon Originate?
10. What Gets Wetter And Wetter The More It Dries?
11. What Does M&M Stand For?
12. In Football, Who Was Nicknamed ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
13. In Which Country Was Keanu Reeves Born?
14. Which Season Will Be The Last For CW’s Supernatural?
15. What Year Did Game Of Thrones Premiere On HBO?
16. What Is The Technical Name For The Hashtag Symbol?
17. Which Sport Has Been Played On The Moon?
13 Funny Bar Trivia Questions
If you’re like us, the lockdown has probably turned you into a quiz pro. You’ve spent every evening for the last few months competing with your buddies over Zoom. It might even feel like all you’ve been doing is quizzing now that you can’t spend time with family and friends like you used to.
Here are 13 funny bar trivia questions:
18. What Ailment Kills The Most Fruit Flies?
19. It’s Illegal In Georgia To Do What With A Fork?
20. At One Point In Kansas, It’s Illegal To Eat Cherry Pie With What?
21. In Texas It’s Illegal To Swear In Front Of A What?
22. What Is Johnny Depp Afraid Of?
23. The Average American Does What 22 Times A Day?
24. Which Country Has The Most Tornadoes By Area?
25. Henry VIII Introduced Which Tax In England In 1535?
26. Who Entered A Contest To Find His Own Look-Alike And Came 3rd?
27. Which Bird Is Nicknamed The Laughing Jackass?
28. What Is Scooby Doo’s Full Name?
29. Every 15 Minutes Cockroaches Do What?
9 Easy Bar Trivia Questions
A round of bar trivia is something every member of your crew can enjoy. And you might learn a thing or two in the process. We have a collection of easy trivia questions that you can play in teams or ask each player to select a category to test their trivia chops.
The questions range from easy to a little more difficult so that everyone can join in. You’ll have fun with this.
Here are 9 easy bar trivia questions:
30. What’s The Shortcut For The “Copy” Function On Most Computers?
31. Name The Three Primary Colors.
32. Name The World’s Largest Ocean.
33. What Was The Youngest Age To Summit Mt. Everest?
34. Who Was The First Western Explorer To Reach China?
35. What Is The Most Widely Spoken Language In The World?
36. What Is The Deepest Trench On Earth?
37. What Is The Name Of The World’s Largest River?
6 Bar Trivia Questions For Adults
Some people are really good at trivia. It doesn’t matter what the topic is or how difficult it is, they always seem to know the answer. Think you can match up to them? Well, we’ve got just the quiz for you.
To help you sharpen your trivia skills we’ve rounded up some of the best trivia questions for adults out there. Answer them if you dare!
Here are 6 bar trivia questions for adults:
38. What Is London’s Biggest Airport Called?
39. Which Show Is The Highest-Grossing Production On Broadway Ever?
40. Which Watch Company Has A Pointed Crown As Its Logo?
41. Bill Gates Is The Founder Of Which Company?
42. How Many Films Did Sean Connery Play James Bond In?
43. Which Animal Can Be Seen On The Porsche Logo?
6 Hard Bar Trivia Questions
Looking for a challenge? Look no further. We’ve scoured the internet for the trickiest, toughest, and most obscure trivia quizzes. They’ll get everyone at the bar scratching their heads. If you can even get 5 of these hard trivia questions right, then you must be a super genius.
Here are 6 hard bar trivia questions:
44. The French Region Of Grasse Is Famous For Making What?
45. In Which City Was The Peace Treaty Ending The Vietnam War Signed?
46. Which Vitamin Is Known As Pantothenic Acid?
47. What Is The Tallest Building In The World?
48. How Long Is The Gestation Period Of An African Elephant?
6 Random Bar Trivia Questions
Hosting a bar quiz is often a daunting and thankless affair. The easiest way to keep everyone on-side is by infusing your quiz with fun and quirky questions. Have you been enjoying trivia nights during the coronavirus lockdown and want to keep the activity going? You must check out our collection of random trivia questions and answers. They’re unbelievably good.
Here are 6 random bar trivia questions:
49. What Happened On The First Of January, 1901?
50. What Did The First Vending Machine Dispense?
51. What Was EBay.Com Originally Called?
52. How Many Hearts Does An Octopus Have?
53. The Book “Da Vinci Code,” Was Written By Who?
54. How Many Keys Are On A Standard Piano?
3 Bar Music Trivia Questions
We’ve pulled together some of the best music trivia questions we could find. They’re perfect for a bar quiz, even a Zoom one. These gems will leave the participants scratching their heads and humming under their breath.
Ready to hit the first note? Let’s go…
Here are 3 bar music trivia questions:
55. Which Beatle Had Dyslexia?
56. Who Was Known As The “Fab Four”?
57. Who Wore A Dress Made Out Of Meat At The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards?
6 Bar History Trivia Questions
History is fascinating for most people. You can see how events from way before you were born shaped and affected the world today. History trivia questions are the perfect way to take a trip back into time. You’ll be presented with amazing firsts and fun facts at every turn. This includes the best and worst of human civilization.
Here are 6 bar history trivia questions:
58. What Kind Of Gas Was Used In The Trenches During World War I?
59. In What Year Did The Titanic Sink?
60. In What State Was Barack Obama Born In?
61. What Kind Of Animal Did Bill Clinton Have In Office?
62. In Which Year Was Uber Founded?
63. What Year Was Prince George Born?
6 Bar Movie Trivia Questions
Are you a movie buff? We hate to break it to you, but you’ve come to the right place; wink! Grab a beer and gather some friends. Put your smarts to the test with our brilliant collection of movie trivia questions. You thought you knew a lot about movies. These will knock your socks off.
Here are 6 bar movie trivia questions:
64. What Is The Name Of Quint’s Shark-Hunting Boat In Jaws?
65. Who Wrote The Famous, Scary Theme Music From Halloween?
66. What Is The Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movie Of All Time?
67. What Famous L.A. Landmark Is Heavily Featured In Rebel Without A Cause?
68. For What Movie Did Steven Spielberg Win His First Oscar For Best Director?
69. In The Matrix, Does Neo Take The Blue Pill Or The Red Pill?
5 80s Bar Trivia Questions
The 80s are often ridiculed for their bad fashion and even worse hair. But it was a great time to be alive. Some of the best music and movies were made during this decade. Undoubtedly, the world was a much simpler place.
Do you remember much from this golden age? Find out with our collection of 80s trivia questions.
Here are 5 80s bar trivia questions:
70. Which Popular News Network Launched On June 1, 1980?
71. Which 80s Movie Was The Highest-Grossing Film Of The Decade?
72. What Island Was The Home Of Bob Marley, Who Died In 1981?
73. Who Released An Album Called Thriller In 1982?
74. In Which State Did 80s Chart-Toppers Alabama Come From?
7 Halloween Bar Trivia
Are you looking for some amazing halloween trivia questions? As always, we have you covered. Our list of trivia questions is probably the most interesting and challenging you’ve come across. You’ll come away with interesting and creepy facts about Halloween. Let’s dive in…
Here are 7 Halloween bar trivia:
75. In What Year Will The Next Full Moon Occur During Halloween?
76. What Item Is Banned From 12am On October 31 To 12 Pm On November 1 In Hollywood?
77. What Fall Festival Activity Did The Romans Bring To Britain?
78. The Word Halloween Is A Contraction Of What Christian Holiday?
79. In What Country Was The Phrase “Trick Or Treat” First Used By Children?
80. What Was The Original Jack O’ Lanterns Made From?
81. In What Country Did Carving Jack O’ Lanterns Originate?
5 Thanksgiving Bar Trivia Questions
Thanksgiving is the quintessential American holiday. Many families get together for dinner and tons of laughs. Spice things up this holiday with some beer and Thanksgiving trivia questions. You’d be surprised at how little people know about facts associated with Thanksgiving. Your guests will be stumped.
Here are 5 thanksgiving bar trivia questions:
82. When Was The First Thanksgiving Celebrated?
83. Which President Ratified Thanksgiving An Annual Holiday?
84. What State Raises The Most Turkeys?
85. What Food Was Present At The First Thanksgiving But Is Rarely Eaten Now?
7 Christmas Bar Trivia Questions
Nothing says family gatherings like some healthy competition. This is why we’ve compiled this list of Christmas trivia questions. You can challenge your holiday guests at this year’s Christmas party over a round of beers.
Brush up on your holiday trivia knowledge so you can awe your audience this coming holiday.
Here are 7 Christmas trivia questions:
86. Where Did The Nativity Take Place?
88. When Was Christmas Declared As A Federal Holiday In The United States?
89. Which Was The Last US State To Declare An Official Holiday For Christmas?
90. Who Once Stole Christmas?
91. Who Created Rudolph, The Most Popular Reindeer Of Santa Claus?
92. How Many Ghosts Are There In A Christmas Carol?
Downloadable And Printable List Of Bar Trivia Questions
Here is a downloadable and printable list of bar trivia questions (right-click the image and select Save Image As:)…
More Awesome Ice Breaker Games And Questions
Let’s face it… trivia questions are excellent icebreakers, and we have more where these came from. Check out our collection of trivia questions for different occasions and audiences.
- Our trivia for kids questions will come in handy when you’re hanging out with the kids.
- Don’t miss out on these mind wracking animal trivia questions. They’ll have everyone scratching their heads.
- It’s never a dull day when the guys get together for some Bible trivia questions and answers.
How To Pick The Best Bar Trivia Questions
Picking the right bar trivia questions is the most important step towards a fun and engaging quiz session. It can mean the difference between a fun-filled and exciting day and a downright boring one. And now you’re wondering… how can I pick the best bar trivia questions? This guide will give you the tips you need to select questions that will wow your audience and keep them engaged.
Here is how to pick the best bar trivia questions:
1. Have One Person In Mind
A quiz is a one-on-one situation. The person taking the quiz is speaking directly to you. This means the question should be directed to an individual rather than a group of people. We suggest that you pick a question for a single person in the audience. Make sure they’ll enjoy answering the question based on their interests.
2. Personalize The Questions
Ask people about themselves. According to research, people spend more than 60% of their time talking about themselves. Take advantage of this and pick questions that get the audience to say something about themselves. They’ll have more fun with the quiz.
3. Ask Questions Relevant To The Topic
Make sure the question sticks to the theme of the quiz. Bar trivia should be fun and chilled out. You don’t want to ask super-serious questions. For example, a question about an alcoholic drink would be perfect for a night out at the pub with the boys. Avoid questions that are off-topic.
4. Use Humor And Keep It Fun
The whole point of the quiz is to have fun. Pick questions that inspire conversation and allow people to express themselves. Make sure to throw in some funny questions.
5. Keep Things Simple
Don’t try to be too smart. Don’t pick questions that make you seem like you’re trying to trick your audience. You’re playing a losing game. Your audience will spend more time trying to figure things out rather than enjoying the quiz. You should try to hit the sweet spot. The questions shouldn’t be too easy or too hard.